Since Trump's election, the ACLU has received thousands of donations, emails, calls, and offers of support.
All eyes are on America. And the ACLU will stay vigilant – every single day Trump is in office.
There are several different ways that you can help! We are currently seeking applicants for the following programs:
- Apply to join your local chapter board. Chapters are the grassroots eyes and ears of the ACLU. They host events to build community and partnerships and work with staff on local advocacy issues.
- Join us at the annual ACLU of California Conference & Lobby Day: Sunday, April 19th and Monday, April 20th.
- Apply to be an Assembly Ambassador! Do you love talking about legislation, getting to know your legislators and their staff members, and participating in networking opportunities? If so, we need your support to pass the ACLU’s policy agenda!
- Apply for the Speakers Bureau! Do you love speaking and want to represent the ACLU in public speaking engagements?
- Apply to be a Know Your Rights Trainer! If you’re extra-confident with your public speaking or have a background in teaching, this could be the right opportunity for you.
- We also need regular in-office administrative support to help with data entry, mailing materials, and online research. Contact Claire Machado at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if this is the right fit for you. To volunteer at the Fresno office, please contact Maricela Sanchez at email@example.com.
These programs not for you? Here are a few other ways you can help:
- Know your rights so that you can better protect yourself, your family, and your community.
- Print and display this poster — the ACLU has got your back!
- Engage with us on Facebook and Twitter.