COVID-19 Know Your Rights Resources
During the COVID-19 pandemic, local policies and guidelines have been shifting quickly, making it difficult to determine what your rights are during this time.
We’ve compiled a list of Know Your Rights resources developed by our partner organizations, and we will continue to update this list as new information becomes available.
Please note that information on COVID-19 is rapidly changing and some of these materials may not reflect the current state of policies and laws. The California state website will have the most up to date information.
- National Lawyers Guild- COVID-19 Resource (English)
- Bay Rising- Bay Area COVID-19 Resources (English)
- California State COVID-19 Website: https://covid19.ca.gov/
- Doris Duke Conservation Scholars- Coronavirus Resource Kit (English)
- Mutual Aid Disaster Relief- Collective Care Resources (English)
- California Rural Legal Assistance Foundation- Central Valley Resources (English y Español)
- California Department of Social Services- Disaster Relief for Immigrants (English)
- National Lawyers Guild- Travel Bans (English)
- COVID-19 Guidance for Immigrant Californians (English y Español)
- Immigrants Rising: Tangible Support for Immigrant Communities During COVID-19 (English y Español)
- Community Resource Hub- COVID-19 and Policing (English)
- National Lawyers Guild:
- National Health Law Program- Reproductive Health & COVID-19 (English)
- Essential Access Health- Telehealth & Reproductive Health (English)
- Tenants Together- California Tenants’ Rights (English)
- Legal Aid at Work:
- Special Education Guidance for COVID-19 (English)
- Order from Governor of California, Gavin Newsom
- Governor Newsom’s Order to Support California Workers Impacted by COVID-19 (updated 4.15.2020)
- Find Your Local Order: (English y Espanol)